UCC-17 Radiology Technologist/Phlebotomist (Urgent Care) - FT
Urgent Care Radiology Technician/Phlebotomist is a clinically competent, registered, professional Radiologic Technologist who:
* Delivers care to the patient by performing a variety of radiographic procedures utilizing all aspects of the equipment.
* Will possess knowledge of accepted radiographic principals and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served (i.e. Neonates to geriatric).
* Clinically competent in Laboratory procedures for the collection, accessioning of Laboratory specimens according to Laboratory protocol and procedures.
* Is responsible for the performance of waived tests for specimens submitted with respect to specified CLIA waived testing.
* Will provide patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures.
* Expected to provide a positive image of MVRMC and to be able to communicate effectively with patients, peers, physicians and visitors.
Preferred: One year experience in hospital environment.
* Required: Completion of course of study resulting in acquisition of ARRT certification and RRT licensure.
* Preferred: Vocational Phlebotomy Program
* Required: Current license to practice as a Registered Radiographic Technologist in the State of New Mexico.
* Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
* Required: Certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within one year from date of hire.