UCC-14 Admitting Clerk- PRN(As-Needed) -UCC Walton
|The Registrar acts as a liaison between the hospital, patient’s and/or patient’s family, insurance companies and physician’s offices. Their primary function is to follow up with the assigned insurance’s regarding the account from initial billing, rebilling and correcting as required, to insurance payment that is promptly. Reviews accounts for patient responsibility, contractual and/or discount arrangements. Also, responsible for review and correction of remittance advises, explanation of benefit from insurance companies or any other correspondence assigned.|
|• Hospital or similar medical facility experience - Preferred. |
• Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
• Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
• Computer literate with spreadsheet and word processing applications.
• Organized, efficient and detail oriented.
• The ability to use Windows-based system, fax, copier, and multi-line, multi-function phone.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: cd56db6b-33a8-4386-a118-8874d4d3fc78