Special Care Nursery Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU RN - FT
• A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
• Provides quality patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
Required: At least two years RN experience in NICU
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
• Required: Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
A legacy of rich history, culture and natural beauty; Las Cruces remains one of the Southwest’s best kept secrets. With a thriving arts scene, a focus on downtown, adjacent national monuments and plenty of Southwest charm, there’s always something for you and your family to do or see in Las Cruces. Often recognized nationally as a top place to live and retire, Las Cruces offers a welcoming community. Las Cruces is home to New Mexico State University, NMSU Dona Ana Community College, Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine, White Sands Missile Range and Spaceport America which constantly infuse fresh perspectives and new ideas into our community. MountainView Regional Medical Center is Las Cruces Strong!
Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoors! Las Cruces Offers an excellent life and work balance!