RGCBO-55 PCMH Care Coordinator-Home Health- 718001-FT
Administrative Generalist/Patient Centered Medical Home Care(PCMH)--PCMH coordinator aids in the gathering and management of health and utilization data as an integral part of PCMH team, including all MCO reports.
Work with the area practice manager and other clinical staff to accomplish goals as outlined by the practice.
Assist the Area Practice Manager in working on ER and Admit reports and gather data and reporting packages provided by insurance companies to support and exceed PCMH measures. Scheduled patient appointments to meet or exceed quality measure goals. Act as a liaison between the Practice managers of the facility and dedicated case managers in the Medicaid system.
Gathers quality data and completes reporting packages as needed by insurance companies to support all inclusive comprehensive PCMH quality measure
Must complete other clinical assignments as deemed necessary including coordinating of events and promotions.
High School Diploma or GED required.
C.N.A or relevant clinical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external team members.
- Computer proficiency- MS Office--Intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to create spreadsheets.
- work under pressure to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask between projects based on level of priority.