RGCBO-29 Certified Coder-Billing Spec I--116001 FT
Provides administrative support to practice related to the maintenance and processing of patient financial information for the purpose of submitting and following-up on claims for services provided.
|• Customer service experience in a medical office setting required.|
• Prior experience in medical office billing and collections preferred.
• Demonstrates effective organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates basic computer skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology
• Demonstrates current knowledge of payor procedures and requirements
• Ability to accurately interpret EOB for practice and patients
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment
Required: • High School Diploma or GED
"Required: Coding certification by the following accredited physician billing organizations within 90 days of employment.
• CPC - Certified Professional Coder through AAPC
• CMC – Certified Medical Coder through PMI
• CCS-Ps – Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based through AHIMA"
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: cb2cca18-4883-41fe-ad7b-a0cf6b145bee