RGCBO-11 Patient Centered Medical Home Care Administrator
The coordinator also works with providers, medical assistants, administrative team members and appropriate clinic and Hospital staff to accomplish the overriding goals of the Medical Home staff. The relatively independent employee who also is organized self-motivated and responsible.
Quality Measure for all providers. Enters Health Risk Assessments, completes and distributes them to the appropriate Medicaid Managed Care Organizations. Works on Admission Report (Weekly) ED reports (Weekly) New Enrollees (Monthly), Utilization Measures (Monthly), Quality Measures (Monthly), Non-Emergent patient list and ED High Utilizer Report (Monthly), Complex Care Management (monthly meetings with Case Managers) we Outreach to members with Chronic conditions. Annual Comprehensive Exam (ACE) forms. Member Engagement program. Improvement in coordination of care and preventative services. HEDIS Measures Eye exam, HbA1c reports. Gathers quality data and completes reporting packages provided by insurance companies to support PCMH measures.
The coordinator also may complete other clinical assignments as deemed necessary. Responsible for completing projects in a timely and efficient manner at supervisor’s request.
• One (1) year of supervisory experience in medical practices - Preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in patient registration and insurance verification - Preferred.
• Familiarity with appointment scheduling protocols and methodology.
• Thorough knowledge of computer systems in ambulatory and healthcare medical records.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business writing, and interpersonal communication.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business negotiations, personnel development, and team-building.
• Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry relationships, and medical office operations
• Ability to effectively perform process improvement, organizational development; and financial analysis
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9eee28c2-14c1-49b5-a51a-82de29b62484