Registered Nurse Team Leader (RN) - Hemodialysis - FT
The Registered Nurse Team Leader (RN):
* Is responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director).
* Is responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor).
* Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift.
* Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient.
* Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
* Two years experience in Hemodialysis
* Previous supervisory experience
* Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse