Registered Nurse (RN) - Pre Op - FT
• Utilizes the Nursing Process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care.
• As a patient advocate, coordinates the care of the patient through collaboration and appropriate delegation. The Nurse provides age specific care and teaching to selected patient populations.
• Monitors and recognizes changes in physiologic status, takes appropriate action based on assessment and evaluates and documents findings and patient response.
• Interacts frequently with all patient service departments; utilizes interdisciplinary input to plan, implement and evaluate care.
• All other duties as assigned within the scope of nursing practice.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
Required: At least two years RN experience prefered surgical nursing experience
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)-Due by close of business on the last day of the month after 1 full month of work.