Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics - PRN
The Peds RN is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* At least two years experience in Peds
Certfications / Licenses:
* Current state Nurse license
* Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
* PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)