Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU - FT
The PACU Nurse:
- Utilizes the Nursing Process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care.
- Coordinates the care of the patient through collaboration and appropriate delegation.
- Provides age specific care and teaching to selected patient populations.
- Monitors and recognizes changes in physiologic status, takes appropriate action based on assessment and evaluates and documents findings and patient response.
- Interacts frequently with all patient service departments; utilizes interdisciplinary input to plan, implement and evaluate care.
- All other duties as assigned within the scope of nursing practice.
***Rotating 8 hour shifts plus call. Must be available a minimum of six 8 hour shifts in a six week period.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Preferred: BSN
Certifications / Licenses:
- Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Required: Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
- Preferred: At least two (2) years of nursing experience in post surgical/post anesthesia nursing