Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery RN NIGHTS
• Is responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director).
• Is responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor).
• Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift.
• Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
Required: At least one year RN experience in Labor and Delivery
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
• Required: Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
• Preferred: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification