Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU FT
• A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
• Provides quality patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice.
• Utilizes the Nursing Process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care.
• Interacts frequently with all patient service departments; utilizes interdisciplinary input to plan, implement and evaluate care.
• All other duties as assigned within the scope of nursing practice.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
Preferred: At least one (1) year of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)-Due by close of business on the last day of the month after 1 full month of work.
• Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - Due by COB on the last day of the month after (3) full months of work.
• Preferred: Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
• Preferred: Current CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) & TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum)