Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Catheterization Lab - FT/D
The Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver who specializes in assisting with invasive cardiac procedure and other procedure performed in the Cardiac Cath Lab. The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility/accountability for patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via the nursing process, environment, instrumentation, and other health care team members. Performs other related duties incidental to the work described within. Provides quality patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Required: at least two years of experience in a Cath Lab
- Preferred: Twelve months of previous Intensive Care or cardiac related experience
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)-if not currently certified at the time of hire, must complete course within 3 months from date of hire
Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision. As well as life, long- and short-term disability insurance, annual paid time off, a generous 401K-retirement plan, $5k SIGN-ON BONUS, retention bonus, referral program, tuition and relocation assistance, plus evening and weekend shift differentials!