OB-09 Sup Clinic I (Hrly)- 650579- FT
(HRLY ROLE)- Oversees staff responsible for clerical and customer service functions within an outpatient facility or clinic. Answers complicated patient care inquiries, oversees appointment scheduling and monitors medical records coding. Contacts insurance providers to verify coverage and benefits. Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
|• High School Diploma or GED - Required. |
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration - Preferred.
|• Two (2) years of experience in an office setting - Preferred. |
• Demonstrates effective skills in business writing, and interpersonal communication.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business negotiations, personnel development, and team-building.
• Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry relationships, and medical office operations
• Ability to effectively perform process improvement, organizational development; and financial analysis
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 712c8322-3b17-4012-a469-74ad9500d493