Environmental Services I (Floor Tech) -FT
- An unlicensed, specially trained member of the healthcare team who provides non-technical support to the facility to ensure cleanliness and aesthetic appearance of the facility-free of trash and clutter
- Actively adheres to the cleanliness techniques/requirements specific to area assigned to insure the highest level of infection control and personal safety
- Responsible to use floor cleaning machines such as stripper, burnishing and autoscrubber machines.
- Preferred High School or GED. Reasonably proficient in English speaking, reading, writing skills
- Ability to perform essential duties as outlined below
- Ability to work with chemicals
- Required experience in a demanding fast paced work environment; preferably in either an acute care facility, long term care facility or medical office building.
- Required extensive experience on floor care such as stripping, burnishing and waxing floors.
- Required experience in general cleaning