Disease Specific Care Coordinator - Quality - FT
Supervises the development, implementation and organization of Disease Specific Care Programs by facilitating, coordinating and integrating patient care. Coordinates with Chief Quality Officer and Medical Director to insure efficiency, cost effectiveness and expected clinical outcomes. Provides specialized nursing knowledge and expertise as a clinician, educator, researcher and consultant to nursing staff, patients and their families. Assesses, promotes, and contributes to quality care administered to patients and their supports systems throughout the health-illness continuum.
1. Bachelor Degree in Nursing
2. Graduate Degree Preferred
3. Clinical Nurse Specialist Preferred
1. 5 years of Acute Care Experience
2. Experience in caring for and assessing disease specific patients preferred.
3. 2 years leadership experience preferred
4. Experience in coordination, education, survey readiness and clinical pathway development preferred.
1. Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Mexico, or a compact license.
2. Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification