CBO-44 PAC Scheduler- Scheduling Spec- 650275- FT
Coordinate the scheduling, referral management, registration, prior authorization and insurance verification processes for patients. Identify and handle customer needs, providing exceptional customer service in a timely and efficient manner while working in a team environment. Screen and update established patient information for accuracy, and schedule procedures according to procedure description. Work closely with clinical department staff to schedule procedures in an efficient manner based on departmental scheduling protocols. High School Diploma or GED. One (1) year in healthcare setting performing scheduling, registration, insurance verification and or billing functions.
|• One (1) year of experience in medical scheduling - Preferred.|
• Knowledge and experience in patient registration and insurance verification - Preferred.
• Knowledge of computer systems in ambulatory medical records.
• Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
• Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction.
• Ability to adapt and learn how to use new computer programs.
• Ability to respond to stressful/emergency situations in a calm and effective manner.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f932302b-8fb5-4bb6-86b2-65097341c50c