CBO-17 Patient Access Center Manager- FT
Preferred: One (1) year of supervisory experience in medical practices
Preferred: Knowledge and experience in patient registration and insurance verification
• Familiarity with appointment scheduling protocols and methodology.
• Thorough knowledge of computer systems in ambulatory medical records.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business writing, and interpersonal communication.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business negotiations, personnel development, and team-building.
• Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry relationships, and medical office operations
• Ability to effectively perform process improvement, organizational development; and financial analysis
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 15e2ef9d-e9a3-45c4-ac6b-fe55b811d0cf