6949-006 PAC Scheduler- Scheduling Spec FT
Responsible for coordinating aspects of the patient appointment, including authorizations and insurance verification. This position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Utilizes customer service skills, computer skills and telephone etiquette to perform requirements of the position.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year of experience in medical scheduling - Preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in patient registration and insurance verification - Preferred.
• Knowledge of computer systems in ambulatory medical records.
• Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
• Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction.
• Ability to adapt and learn how to use new computer programs.
• Ability to respond to stressful/emergency situations in a calm and effective manner.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c67fdcaa-3bdf-47c2-ae39-7eebe748c39a