6945-003 MV Family Care at Lohman Back Office Supervisor-FT
Directly supervises medical assistants and ensures all office procedures and policies are properly followed. Provides leadership, education, and oversight of the quality of support medical assistants provide to providers. Provides back-up for MA’s.
Preferred • Two (2) years of experience in an office setting
• Prior experience in physician office setting - Preferred.
• Experience assisting with in-office procedures and injections - Preferred
• Ability to demonstrate effective organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic computer skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT coding.
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic procedures for taking vitals, and obtaining medical information.
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment
• Demonstrates effective skills in personnel development, and team-building.
• Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry relationships, and medical office operations