6942-005 Lead Certified Medical Assistant - FT
Provides direct administrative and clinical support to medical providers to provide optimal care, and make patient visits efficient, including preparing for patient visits, assisting providers during visit, assisting providers with in-office procedures and performing follow-up tasks to schedule patients for additional care or procedures and respond to patient needs. Is responsible for training all new incoming CMAs and insuring that all competencies are completed and checked off by the RN Supervisor. Provides back-up for other MA’s or surgery scheduler. Cross-trained for front office.
• Prior experience in physician office setting - Preferred.
• Experience assisting with in-office procedures and injections - Preferred
• Ability to demonstrate effective organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic computer skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT coding.
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic procedures for taking vitals, and obtaining medical information.
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 043b0b5a-1b5d-4a69-9a0f-18a220c6e1bd