6932-005 MV Heart and Vascular Front Office Supervisor - FT
Works in collaboration with Physician Practice Administrator, and hospital administration to efficiently and cost-effectively manage the day-to-day operations of physician practice, and manages all resources needed to optimize the level of patient care and financial contributions of the practice. The job of Office Manager / Practice Manager/ Biling Manager is the same, with the difference in title and compensation based on the size of the practice and duties assigned. Responsible for completing projects in a timely and efficient manner at supervisor’s request.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience in medical practices -Preferred.
• Two years of practice management experience in office with multiple physicians, and some ancillary services - Preferred.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business writing, and interpersonal communication.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business negotiations, personnel development, and team-building.
• Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry relationships, and medical office operations
• Ability to effectively perform process improvement, organizational development; and financial analysis