6928-001 MVMG Manager II Clinics- FT
Plans, manages and implements the financial, personnel, patient care, operational, and physician billing activities of clinic practices. Initiates, plans, and leads initiatives to improve established processes, facilitate operational efficiencies, direct recruitment and enhance productivity and satisfaction; serves as the primary administrative interface between clinic, its physician practices/departments and the community at large.
Manages daily operations, oversees staffing, patient flow, budgets and efficiency of operations.
Scope: Management Complexity Grid defines the specific Scope & Level of Manager II
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees, monitors and evaluates daily operations of the clinic to ensure a productive and efficient work environment.
- Determines qualifications and competencies required for clinic staff. Recruits, selects, trains, and assigns work to staff. Develops standards of performance, evaluates performance, and initiates and/or makes recommendations for personnel actions (hiring, terminating, promoting, demoting, disciplining, etc.).
- Works closely with leadership to prepare and maintain an annual budget. Manages and analyzes accounts receivable and accounts payable, insuring that invoices are promptly prepared for payment.
- Handles inquiries, researches problems, provides solutions, and incorporates quality improvement data and/or patient satisfaction data into clinic goals.
- Provides and/or facilitates physician and staff training as required.
- Implements guidelines and enforces clinic policies and procedures. Ensures HIPPA compliance standards for all medical records.
- Orders and monitors inventories for staff and medical supplies. Ensures accuracy in payments, billing, and vendor contracts.
- Responsible for patient care, physician billing, credentialing, and all other operational activities that directly relate to the daily operations of the clinic.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by leadership.
Required Education: Minimum High School Diploma/GED
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Healthcare
Administration, Public Health, or a closely related field strongly preferred
Required Experience: Minimum of 1-3 (one to three) years of management/supervisory
Preferred Experience: Prefer previous clinic management/supervisory experience
Required License/Registration/Certification: None
Preferred License/Registration/Certification: MGMA Membership and/or ACMPE Certification
Computer Skills Required:
Google Suite including Gmail, GDrive, GSheets, GCalendar, etc.
Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio
Kronos, Athena, and the ability to learn multiple new systems being used in the organization to perform daily operational activities