6920-007 MV Medical Group Practice Manager - FT
Works in collaboration with Physician Practice Administrator, and hospital administration to efficiently and cost-effectively manage the day-to-day operations of physician practice, and manages all resources needed to optimize the level of patient care and financial contributions of the practice. The job of Office Manager and Practice Manager is the same, with the difference in title and compensation based on the size of the practice. The Practice Manager position is utilized for practices with 20 or more employees (including providers).
One (1) year of supervisory experience in medical practices - Preferred.
• Two (2) years of practice management experience in office with multiple physicians, and some ancillary services - Preferred.
• One (1) year certified professional coding instructor – Preferred.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business writing, and interpersonal communication.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business negotiations, personnel development, and team-building.
• Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry relationships, and medical office operations
• Ability to effectively perform process improvement, organizational development; and financial analysis