6919-007 MV Medical Group Practice Manager
• One (1) year of supervisory experience in medical practices - Preferred.
• Two (2) years of practice management experience in office with multiple physicians, and some ancillary services - Preferred.
• One (1) year certified professional coding instructor – Preferred.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business writing, and interpersonal communication.
• Demonstrates effective skills in business negotiations, personnel development, and team-building.
• Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare industry relationships, and medical office operations
• Ability to effectively perform process improvement, organizational development; and financial analysis