6919-003 MV Weight Loss Center - RN Clinic Office - FT
Provides clinical support to medical providers to provide optimal care, and make patient visits efficient, including preparing for patient visits, assisting providers during visit, performing testing, obtaining prior authorizations, arranging procedures and hospital care, and assisting with procedures.
• Prior experience in physician office setting - Preferred.
• Experience assisting with in-office procedures and injections - Preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate effective organizational and time-management skills.
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic computer skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding.
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic procedures for taking vitals, and obtaining medical information.
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment.