6906-063 MV Central Billing Coder - FT
Provides administrative support to practice related to the maintenance and processing of patient financial information for the purpose of submitting and following-up on claims for services provided. This individual will be a certified professional coder and will serve as the physician’s coder/biller and will be responsible for his/her accounts receivable. In addition, this individual will serve as the group-wide resource for challenging coding situations and will also serve as the lead internal auditor on an as needed basis.
Customer service experience in a medical office setting required.
• Prior experience in medical office billing and collections preferred.
• Demonstrates effective organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates basic computer skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology
• Demonstrates current knowledge of payor procedures and requirements
• Ability to accurately interpret EOB for practice and patients
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment