6905-002 MV General Surgery - Front Office Receptionist-FT
Provides administrative support to the medical practice related to patient contact via phone, or in person, for the purpose of arranging, coordinating, and processing patient visits to the office. Coordinates responsibilities in accordance with office policies.
• Preferred: prior two (2) years experience in physician office setting.
• Demonstrates effective organizational and time-management skills.
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle patient issues, concerns in a timely manner, problem-solve and multi-task.
• Ability to accurately interpret EOB (Explanation of Benefits) for practice and patients.
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic computer skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology