6903-004 MV OBGYN Ultrasound Tech- FT
A clinically competent, registered, professional Sonographer who delivers care to the patient by performing a variety of procedures utilizing all aspects of the equipment. Will possess knowledge of accepted ultrasound principals and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served (i.e. Neonates to geriatric). Will provide patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures. Expected to provide a positive image of MVRMC and to be able to communicate effectively with patients, peers, physicians and visitors.
• Customer service experience in a medical office setting -Required.
• Prior experience in medical office billing and collections - Preferred.
• Demonstrates effective organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates basic computer skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology
• Demonstrates current knowledge of payor procedures and requirements
• Ability to accurately interpret EOB for practice and patients
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d0b59fa4-0282-4946-82db-85d2c2b6187a