6901-071 MVMG Sr Dir Clinics Primary Care- FT
The Sr. Director of Physician Practices will provide overall direction and professional business management to the physician practice offices. The Sr. Director will be responsible for the administration, direction and coordination of all activities including non-clinical workflow processes and clinical oversight. This includes but is not limited to managing the details of revenues/expenditures within budgeted plans, developing strategies for growth, ensuring positive interactions with third parties (payers, outside agencies, patients, etc.) leading staff and managing personnel issues, completing timely reports, and maintaining high standards of quality and compliance. The Sr. Director communicates with the hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO), corporate leaders/partners, and other senior management leaders regarding all clinic information (financial and non-financial), employee issues, physician issues, marketing, new business ideas etc. The Sr. Director will comply with the mandates of required accrediting and regulatory agencies and communicate pertinent information to the members of senior management (both local and corporate).
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, or a closely related field.
Preferred Education: Graduate Degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, or a closely related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive management experience in a physician practice setting.
- Demonstrated success in managing a multi-site, multi-specialty physician practice operation
- Experience working in a strategic role, with a physician-led integrated healthcare delivery organization
- Strong experience developing and implementing operating plans, and analyzing financial accounts
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to establish, promote and maintain positive working relationships with administration, the medical staff, clinic staff, the community, third party payors, and all other internal and external customers, as needed.