6901-033 MVMG Director of Specialty Care - FT
?Graduate of an accredited college or university preferred; possession of a degree in business, public health, nursing, healthcare administration or related field preferred.
•Three (3) to Five (5) years recent clinic management experience.
• Two (2) years of leadership/managerial experience preferred.
• Demonstrates skills in communication, conflict resolution and human relations.
• Exhibits a team approach.
• Knowledgeable of fiscal, general healthcare issues, trends, quality management and legal aspects of clinic operations and standards.
• Knowledge and understanding of the entire aging process.
• Possess ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public.
• Able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
• Requires good interpersonal skills and good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to function effectively in fast-paced environment with multiple demands/deadlines.
• Position requires some overtime and ability to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
• Emotional maturity and ability to function effectively under stress.
• Able to read, write, follow instructions and document care given in English.
• Ability to plan and organize.