271-01 Director of Education and Program Certification - FT
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
• Minimum three (3) years current experience in education
• Minimum of three (3) years performance improvement experience and project management responsibilities in large, complex healthcare organization utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
• Computer knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
Required:Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
• Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support).
• Current BCLS Instructor.
• Current ACLS Instructor
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d63ead90-24a6-4cab-8988-ed4ead897fed