171-30 Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist - PRN
- Required: Graduate of a Respiratory Care program resulting in the completion Certificate or Diploma.
- Preferred: Two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Required: Current New Mexico License for Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Required: PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Required: NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 46e9f15c-6c6a-46ab-a51b-90f40bed67e1