171-17 Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist - PRN
- Required: Graduate of a Respiratory Care program resulting in the completion Certificate or Diploma.
- Preferred: Two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Required: Current New Mexico License for Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Required: PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Required: NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1f35a18d-dfac-404f-9db5-ca5a7cef003a