1341-002 Admissions Supervisor - FT
Responsible for overseeing and training the Registration staff to meet the requirements of the facility. To assist in maintaining a working staff and ensuring that the policies and procedures of MountainView Regional Medical Center are being met. Works with the staff on up-front collections in order to lower bad debt. Responsible for a proactive approach to maintain and improve the registration process. Assists in other areas as needed by the Business Office Manager.
Required: High School graduate or equivalent.
Preferred: Some college or technical training.
• At least four (4) years hospital or similar medical facility experience. Required.
• Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
• Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
• Computer literate with spreadsheet and word processing applications.
• Organized, efficient and detail oriented.
• The ability to use Windows-based system, fax, copier, and multi-line, multi-function phone.