1192-002 Registered Nurse - Urgent Care -FT
|1. A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.|
|2. Provides quality patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice.|
|Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing. Minimum required: Associates Degree|
|Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|? Preferred: At least one (1) year of experience in a hospital or medically related environment. |
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
|• Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license|
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close on the last day of the month after one full month of work.
• Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.
• Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.
• Current TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum)
• Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)