1191-008 Charge Nurse Leader (RN) - FSED - FT/N -
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
Preferred: One (1) year experience in applicable specialty area.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
• Required: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.
• Required: Current PALS - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.