1181-013 Physical Therapy Tech - PRN
The primary purpose of the Therapy Tech is to:
1. Assist the Therapy Staff in the delivery of patient care.
2. Assist the Office Manager and Coordinator in clerical duties for the function of the department.
3. Assist with organization of documents.
4. Assist with the set up and break down of treatment areas.
5. Assist with the cleanliness of equipment and treatment areas.
Required: High School Graduate or GED
Preferred: One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a clinic or hospital setting
Required: • Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required - Due by close on the last day of the month after one full month of work.