1171-014 Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist - FT
- Required: Graduate of a Respiratory Care program resulting in the completion Certificate or Diploma.
- Preferred: Two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Required: Current New Mexico License for Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Required: PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Required: NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)