1169-02 Specials IR RN Team Leader - FT
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
Two (2) years or more experience in applicable specialty area.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
• Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
• Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.