1111-039 Operating Room Technician (OR Tech) - FT
• Provides patients with quality care during the surgical/procedural experience.
• Is a member of the interdisciplinary team along with the Registered Nurse, Surgeon, and Anesthesia Staff.
• Provides instrumentation, supplies and equipment for the surgery/procedure.
• Required: High School Diploma or GED
• Recommended: Surgical Technologist/Technician
• Preferred: Certified Scrub Tech
• Preferred: At least one (1) year of experience; preferred experience includes either a medical office or acute care facility setting.
• Preferred: Surgical Technologist/Technician.
• Promotes positive relationships.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
? Preferred: CST/CORT