1111-019 Surgical Tech First Asst - FT
• Is a member of the interdisciplinary team along with the Registered Nurse, Surgeon, and Anesthesia Staff.
• Provides instrumentation, supplies and equipment for the surgery/procedure.
• Required: High School Diploma or GED
• Required: National Surgical First Assistant Certification
• Required: CSFA
• Preferred: At least one (1) year of experience; preferred experience includes either a medical office or acute care facility setting.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Promotes positive relationships.