Charge Nurse Leader (RN) - Main OR - FT
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Provides quality patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice. Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director). Responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor). Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of pt care during their assigned shift.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
Preferred: One (1) year experience in applicable specialty area.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
• Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - Due by COB on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.