106-02 Cardiovascular Care Coordinator - FT
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
• Preferred: Critical care experience of two (2) or more years
• Preferred: Two (2) years leadership experience
• Thorough knowledge of nursing principles and clinical practice.
• High level of initiative and creative problem solving ability.
• Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
• Good understanding of and ability to used multidisciplinary team approach to change.
• Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: b2180dec-2812-46e1-b957-c6958127e280