1011-099 Patient Sitter - FT
- The purpose of the Patient Care Sitter is to maintain a safe environment for the patient and others.
- To support the organization’s fall prevention, suicide and restraint/seclusion patient safety initiatives.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Desired characteristics include at least two (2) years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- A sitter may be a nurse, an aide, a student, agency personnel or a non-patient care staff member.
Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close on the last day of the month after one full month of work.