028-01 Charge Nurse Leader (RN) - Labor and Delivery - FT/Nights
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
Preferred: One (1) year experience in applicable specialty area.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due at hire
• Required: Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) - Due by end of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full month of employment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0beeffa3-854a-4f88-8dae-f5f88e4b197d