024-20 Registered Nurse (RN) - Nursery NICU - PRN
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
• Preferred: One (1) year of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
• Required: Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 0778d378-a1b2-41e2-a530-fedbfebc3832