Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU - FT/E
The PACU Nurse:
* Utilizes the Nursing Process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care.
* Coordinates the care of the patient through collaboration and appropriate delegation.
* Provides age specific care and teaching to selected patient populations.
* Monitors and recognizes changes in physiologic status, takes appropriate action based on assessment and evaluates and documents findings and patient response.
* Interacts frequently with all patient service departments; utilizes interdisciplinary input to plan, implement and evaluate care.
* All other duties as assigned within the scope of nursing practice.
* Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Preferred: BSN
Certifications / Licenses:
Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
Required: Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
* Preferred: At least two (2) years of nursing experience in post surgical/post anesthesia nursing
* Promote positive relationships
* Have the ability to work under stressful situations