Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - ft
The OR RN utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care. As a patient advocate, coordinates the care of the patient through collaboration and appropriate delegation. The OR RN conducts the following duties:
- Provides age specific care and teaching to selected patient populations.
- Monitors and recognizes changes in physiologic status, takes appropriate action based on assessment and evaluates and documents findings and patient response.
- Interacts frequently with all patient service departments; utilizes interdisciplinary input to plan, implement and evaluate care.
- All other duties as assigned within the scope of nursing practice.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Required: A minimum of two years RN experience in OR.
- Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Preferred: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)