CBO-15 Controller - Physician Practices - FT
The Physician Practices Controller is responsible for the day to day financial affairs of the Physician Practices group (i.e. Las Cruces Physician Services, LLC). Serves as a resource for other Hospital departments for finance and accounting related questions. Serves as contact for corporate and outside agencies (regulatory, reimbursement, consultants, etc.). Performs projects as well as other duties as assigned by the Hospital CEO, CFO and Physician Practices Administrator.
1. Observe professional ethics in maintaining confidential information acquired concerning the personal, financial, medical or employment status of patients of the MountainView Regional Medical Center & their families.
2. Maintains an awareness of changes in health care financial matters that could have an impact on the financial success of the Hospital through continuing education, participation in corporate training & development, and an effective program of personal growth.
3. Must follow and enforce accepted safety practices for patients and hospital
4. Must report safety hazards and initiate appropriate action.
5. Must participate in safety instructional programs.
B.S. Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution or equivalent.
Effective written & verbal communication skills.
Ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships with the public & co-workers.
Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferably in a health care setting.
Able to follow directions & to perform work according to department standards with little or no supervision.